HYGIA Nutrients: quality, based on credible scientific evidence
nextHemp Cannabinoid Facts
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease or medical condition.
- The specific Cannabinoids used in all nextHemp products are derived only from industrial hemp grown in the United States.
- The specific Cannabinoids used in all nextHemp products do NOT induce psychoactive effects.
- Many published studies suggest that Cannabinoids create desirable anti-inflammatory properties with the potential to positively impact adverse and even life-threatening conditions.
- Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Epilepsy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and more…
- Neurodegenerative diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Protect the Brain after concussion
- May trigger Weight Loss and Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Non-Psychoactive and Non-Addicting
- Does Not Induce Catalepsy
- Seizures with sensation loss, muscular rigidity, fixity of posture
- No Effects on Psychological or Motor Functions
- Movement, Coordination, Dexterity, Strength, Speed
- No Impact on Basic Physiological Parameters
- Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Body Temperature
- No changes in Food Intake or Gastrointestinal Transit
- Chronic Use and Larger Doses (>1,500 mg/day) Well Tolerated – No noticeable Side Effects
*“The Biology and Potential Therapeutic Effects…” – National Institute on Drug Abuse
Our unique, patented nextHEMP Technology™ significantly amplifies phytocannabinoid absorption into the bloodstream and achieves the desired response by the body. This key aspect of HYGIA products helps to ensure predictable and consistent results. With our patented bio-enhancement technology our company’s ability to produce cannabinoids will fulfill largely unmet needs in the nutraceutical, dietary supplement, and beverage industries.
The demand for specific Cannabinoids has skyrocketed as consumers have learned more about it. Still, it remains a scarce, very expensive commodity. Quality and quantity are in very short supply, as the small amounts available typically are of questionable composition and low bioavailability. Fortunately for consumers worldwide, HYGIA stands ready to produce vast quantities of the highest-quality Cannabinoids achievable, with Total Bioavailability.
HYGIA has created a unique, proprietary hemp cultivar that is exceptional for its copious yield of specific Phytocannabinoids. The Company has also developed innovative and patented technologies that dramatically reduce the time needed for making these products.
Most cannabinoids degrade in the stomach without the applied science of our exclusive nextHEMP Technology™. Hemp Extracts, coupled with our patent-protected technology, will greatly enhance the transport of this Phytocannabinoid into the bloodstream; and, then to sites in the body where it can achieve the desired response and effects.
Terpenes / Terpenoids
- Over 150 more
Other Terpenes / Terpenoids Found in Agricultural Hemp
- Many More
- Docosanoic Acid
- Over 100 more
Public Opinion Has Shifted
Over half the states and the District of Columbia, along with dozens of countries, have legalized specific Cannabinoids. The number of Americans taking them for health reasons is in the millions and rapidly increasing.
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- The Endogenous Cannabinoid System is named after the plant that led to its discovery.
- The Endocannabinoid System may very well be the most important physiologic system involved in promoting, establishing, and maintaining human health (Homeostasis).
- Homeostasis is the maintenance of a stable internal environment despite fluctuations in the external environment.
- Endocannabinoid receptors are found throughout the body: Brain, Organs, Glands, Connective Tissues, and Immune Cells.
- The receptors in the Endocannabinoid System are believed to be more numerous than any other receptor system.
- The Endocannabinoid System, with its complex interactions with the immune system, nervous system, and all of the body’s organs, establishes a link between body and mind.
- Researchers have identified two receptors: CB1 & CB2
- CB1 is present in the nervous system, organs, gonads, and connective tissues.
- CB2 is found in the immune system and its associated structures.
- Many tissues contain both CB1 and CB2 receptors, each linked to a different action.
- Endocannabinoids are naturally produced by the human body to stimulate these receptors.
- These Endocannabinoid molecules are called Anandamide and 2-Arachidonoylglycerol (2AG).
- Phytocannabinoids are plant substances that stimulate cannabinoid receptors.
- The stimulation of these receptors promotes Homeostasis.